[c-nsp] OT: Difference between the CSS and ACE

Tony Varriale tvarriale at comcast.net
Wed Aug 12 19:36:20 EDT 2009

ACE is the product moving forward.  Althought the EoL/S hasn't been
announced the writing is on the wall.

The most important thing moving forward is that your existing requirements
on CSS map into ACE.  The ACE doesn't have feature parity yet (and the blade
and appliance even have different stuff) so be careful.

tv