[c-nsp] Funny (and hard to describe) AWOL routes

Rick Kunkel kunkel at w-link.net
Fri Aug 14 00:17:11 EDT 2009

Thanks for the input all.  It appears unanimous:  My TCAM is stuffed.  I'm
a little baffled by the EIGRP aspect (which I don't think anyone
addressed), but it makes sense that it would all be using the same
resources.

Is there not a simple command to show the used capacity of the TCAM?

Thanks!

--Rick