[c-nsp] VRF Limitations/OSPF Process Limitations on 3550/3560

Saxon Jones saxon.jones at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 11:39:11 EST 2009

I think the 3550's have a limit of 7 (my guess is the limit is 8 and they
have one for their purposes), at least that's what our provider tells us.
I've personally created over 20 VRF's on a 3560-E (this was a test, I can't
remember exactly how high I got, and I don't think I created OSPF processes
for those). But the point is that there are definitely limits on the number
of VRF instances you can create.

-saxon