[c-nsp] NAT-Device with authentication ?

Andreas Mueller andreas.mueller at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Dec 16 08:32:07 EST 2009

	Hello,

are there any (cisco)-NAT-devices which enable the NAT after the user
has done some kind of authentication - which is checked against a
radius-server or an active directory for example ? What I need is like a
captive portal connected to a NAT-device.
The scenario I try to have is: The user will get its IP-address from a
private IP-range via DHCP after connecting his computer to the network..
With this address he should be able to connect to services within his
internal network. But to connect to computers outside his network he
should authenticate himself.

	thanks for hints && greetings,

		Andreas