[c-nsp] Stale tcp connection on FWSM

Matthew Melbourne matt at melbourne.org.uk
Tue Dec 29 11:34:46 EST 2009

Thanks for your reply. It looks like it could be oversubscription of the
session path, though I am not completely familiar with the internal
architecture of the FWSM.

system/xxx# show np all stats | inc Close
PKT_CNT: Close indication sent                     : 1929469548
PKT_CNT: Close indication sent                     : 946451842
  Close Indications      : 4197817416
    Close Notify Errors    : 16
How could I determine if this is genuine oversubscription? Are there any
recommendations for mitigating the issue with the current code base?

Best regards,

Matt

Matthew Melbourne