[c-nsp] Sprint & AT&T BGP multihoming

Stephen Kratzer kratzers at ctinetworks.com
Wed Feb 11 10:05:39 EST 2009

Deleted the original post, so I'll reply to this leaf...

ATT is fine. Make sure that Sprint, at that particular location, has multiple
transit providers. We are multihomed at one location with Embarq and Level3.
As it turns out, Embarq's sole transit provider at that location IS Level3
making the Embarq connection all but useless as far as diverse, load-balanced
routing is concerned.

Stephen Kratzer
Network Engineer
CTI Networks, Inc.