[c-nsp] 7507s: which image for production? For IPv6?

neal rauhauser nrauhauser at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 20:54:42 EST 2009

   I do believe we'll be seeing new code from Cisco before too long and I'm
starting to get ready for that. We've got 12.0S in the field now and I'm
bringing one machine up to 12.2.46a to see how it acts. I've got 256 meg
RSP4s, VIP 2-50 that are getting upgraded to VIP4-80 this week, OC3 and DS3
outside and just 100 mbit inside. The RSP4s work for me - no customers in
APNIC space so we refuse those routes. The fanciest thing we do is netflow -
which image train is most stable?

  I'm often unsupervised in the evening hours and I'm going to have a couple
of leftover machines with a full complement of the older VIPs once the
upgrade is complete. If I'm going to put up IPv6 as a test what's working
best these days?

--
mailto:Neal at layer3arts.com //
GoogleTalk: nrauhauser at gmail.com