[c-nsp] Help with debug commands to diagnose ADSL subscribers not connecting to a non-existent VRF

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 20:46:16 EST 2009

Hi Andy,

The commands I have used in the past to see which VRF DSL conections are going into are:

deb aaa authentication
deb aaa per-user
deb ppp authentication
deb ppp negotiation
deb vpdn event
deb vtemplate
deb radius

They're probably not all required, I suspect VPDN & vtemplate should show you what you need.

regards,
Tony.