[c-nsp] site-to-site vpn, ipsec-gre, 2811/HSEC

ChrisSerafin chris at chrisserafin.com
Wed Jan 7 00:25:19 EST 2009

I can understand the dynamic routing but why should remote spoke sites
need this unless they have multiple egress points? I would use a
floating static at the remotes if needed and peer your HQ hub VPN router
with dynamic routing....have the HQ router redistrubute statics via
dynamic routing...? That's what I do....just a thought.

--Chris