[c-nsp] VLAN 1 through routed ports

Hitesh Vinzoda vinzoda.hitesh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 08:46:19 EST 2009

I m havin old setup of two 6509 connected together by means of routed ports.
On one of the 6509 i have vlan 1 with user subnet configured on it along
with DHCP. now when i connect anything on vlan 1 on 2nd 6509, the desktop is
leased with the IP of vlan 1 configured on 6509-1. any idea why i m gettin
ip leased through DHCP.

note: no helper commands are used on vlan 1 of 6509-2 and no ip address
exists on SVI vlan 1.

Regards