[c-nsp] l2tp problem in Cisco 1841

kharananda kharananda at subisu.net.np
Mon Jan 12 09:07:21 EST 2009

Dear All,

Is there any issue with L2TP in Cisco1841 ?  I am using
"c1841-adventerprisek9-mz.124-16.bin" IOS.
I am facing drops after few successive ping packets.

While defining pseudowire-class I tried L2TP sourced from connected
interface "ip local interface fa 0/0".  Alternatively I also tried
sourced from loopback  "ip local interface loopback 0". But got the same
result. I also tried with global config "ip tcp path-mtu-discovery" to
address if it is MTU issue.

Can someone please help me in this regards??

Regards,
Khara Nanda Luitel.