[c-nsp] High CPU utilization caused by the TPLUS process

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Tue Jan 13 23:07:40 EST 2009

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 8:44 PM, Brian Spade <bitkraft at gmail.com> wrote:
> Try clearing the TCP process on the router.

I tried just about every variation of "clear tcp" I could find, but
the stuck CLI user is still there.  Is there something I'm missing?
AFAICS there is no TCP connection associated with the stuck CLI user
anymore.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"