[c-nsp] QOS VLAN

Gaurav Prakash gsinl at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 02:45:52 EST 2009

Hi,

I think you shud check if policing input is supported or not ? Else try Rate-limiting interface inbound..

regards,
Gaurav
------------------
 Message: 1
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:21:07 -0800
From: "Leslie Meade" <lmeade at signal.ca>
Subject: [c-nsp] QOS VLAN
To: "cisco-nsp" <cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net>

I have a 6509e with a sup 32, and I want to control how much bandwidth is available to each vlan. My uploading is working fine but I do not know understand why my users on this vlan or any vlan still pulls down lots of data. I have been told that I cannot do this because the equipment is not suited to my needs.

This is what I have

policy-map 4_Mb_Internet
  class class-default
  police cir 4194000 bc 491515 be 491515 conform-action transmit exceed-action drop violate-action drop

interface Vlan4
description 2012 Camera Feed
ip address 10.1.4.2 255.255.255.0
ip access-group Productions in