[c-nsp] OT: Best Online Antispam Service

Ziv Leyes zivl at gilat.net
Wed Jul 1 13:01:59 EDT 2009

Once I used to have a mail server at home and a domain for my family and friends, I tried and liked very much the free service google apps can offer, you could host your mail domain at their servers and then make the mails be automatically forwarded to your corporate mail. This way you'll enjoy both good anti-virus/anti-spam AND mail backup for free, it supports up to 500 mailboxes for free, need more? You can pay and get as much as you want.
I think yahoo offers a similar service, and their integration with Outlook seems better, but I never tried it.
Ziv