[c-nsp] Give Cisco your feedback on the new download experience at tacwebsurvey at cisco.com (was: several heart-felt flames regarding the mess that is the Cisco.com download experience)

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Tue Jul 14 14:55:15 EDT 2009

I received this message from Cisco yesterday.  I found the timing to be
rather ironic.  I've munged the survey URL; I'm going to fill that out.
  I would encourage EVERYONE to participate in this process by sending a
letter to tacwebsurvey at cisco.com to let them know how they really feel
about the "quality" of download experience that can be had on cisco.com.

Justin

"Dear Justin,

Last Friday, you visited Cisco Systems' on-line Technical Support &
Documentation Website. Our records show that you accessed the following:

tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/go/DownloadImage.x

Customer loyalty is Cisco's top priority. To ensure that we continually
measure our performance in meeting your needs, we have partnered with
Walker Information to conduct a survey regarding our Technical Support &
Documentation Website on Cisco.com: http://www.cisco.com/techsupport.

Please accept my invitation to participate in this survey by visiting
this URL http://survey.walkerinfo.com/####################

If you are unable to click on the link, it can be copied and pasted into
your browser.

This is a newly updated short survey that takes about 3 minutes to
complete. I ask that you provide honest feedback, not only on our
performance to date, but also on how we can better meet your needs going
forward. Your valuable input will help establish continued improvement
of the Technical Support & Documentation Website.

If you have any questions about this study, please feel free to email
your comments or requests to tacwebsurvey at cisco.com . If you have any
difficulties gaining access to the survey, please contact
support at walkerinfo.com for technical assistance.

On behalf of Cisco Systems, thank you for being our customer and for
participating in this survey.

Sincerely,

Julie Larsen
Sr. Director, Technical Support Website Team Cisco Systems, Inc.

To remove #################### from all future surveys conducted by
Walker Information, follow this link:
http://survey.walkerinfo.com/remove.cfm?code=####################

If you have any questions, please send an email to support at walkerinfo.com.

Walker Information, Inc.