[c-nsp] ASA Static Translations / DNS Doctoring

Clue Store cluestore at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 15:01:57 EDT 2009

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the reply. I understand the static function which was why I was
asking if there was a to do DNS doctoring via another method instead of the
static command. I take it that the answer is no. I also have the option of
mapping all domains to one public, but this at the administrators request
that it be done like this, so I do not have many options.

Anyways, I think your idea of using some secondary addresses might be my
easiest path. I just have to make sure I have enough on the inside to pull
it off.
Thanks,
Clue