[c-nsp] Cisco Certified Academy Instructor...anyone? [off-topic]

Jeff Cartier jcartier at acs.on.ca
Mon Jul 20 14:26:53 EDT 2009

Greetings All!

I recently have the opportunity/privilege to attempt the Cisco Certified
Academy Instructor (CCAI) certification.  Due to time restrictions I'm
being sent down the "Instructor Fast Track" (IFT) route; which to my
knowledge contains a Skills-Based Assessment.  After being able to find
no outline or related information, combined with being told that the
exam is "not for the faint of heart" I am a little bit disturbed.

I was wondering if anyone out there is a CCAI, or has attempted
(successfully or unsuccessfully) the Instructor Fast Track exam?

More or less I'd like to get a feeling for what I'm up against.

Cheers!!

PS.

Sorry for the off-topic related post.