[c-nsp] OSPF NSSA question

Ruben Alvarez raa at opusnet.com
Wed Jul 22 16:32:05 EDT 2009

Thanks.  that's sounds like what I want, but it says:

"Configure this command on NSSA ABRs only. After you define the NSSA totally
stub area, Area 1 has these characteristics in addition to the NSSA
characteristics:

      -No type 3 or 4 summary LSAs are allowed in Area 1. This means no
inter-area routes are allowed in Area 1.

      -A default route is injected into the NSSA totally stub area as a type
3 summary LSA."

So no IA routes are allowed in area 1.  But I have N2 routes?