[c-nsp] MST spanning-tree

David Hughes David at hughes.com.au
Sun Jul 26 17:56:39 EDT 2009

Hi

You'll need to pre-configure your vlan mappings.  This was discussed
on this list only last week.  When we moved from RPVST to MST we went
from odds-and-evens mapping to "blocks of 50 vlans" mapping.  It makes
the config a whole lot smaller :)

All in all it's working well and when there are hundreds of vlans in
use the traffic distribution over both paths is acceptable.

Thanks

David