[c-nsp] ASA5500 logging / diagnostic question.

Ryan West rwest at zyedge.com
Wed Jul 29 15:03:58 EDT 2009

Scott,

If you want debug on a temporary basis for that traffic, you can try 'deb cry isa 2' (or higher than 2, but normally that's enough).  Another option is to use logging classes to troubleshoot just the VPN.  Here is an example:

logging class vpn monitor debugging

Assuming you have nothing else configured for monitor logging, a term mon will show just this traffic.

-ryan