[c-nsp] WS-X6148-RJ21 Ethernet Modules

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Jun 11 16:48:50 EDT 2009

My biggest comments surround insuring that they're supported in recent
software.  Cisco pulled some hardware support in the SXI -> SXI1
rebuild.

You also need to verify that the patch panels being used are the
"right ones".  It's easy for someone to hand you a T1 patch panel and
think it's viable for ethernet until you actually trace the wiring.

	- Jared

On Jun 10, 2009, at 3:55 PM, <tkacprzynski at SpencerStuart.com> <tkacprzynski at SpencerStuart.com