[c-nsp] ipv4 link-local for eigrp

Ivan Pepelnjak ip at ioshints.info
Sat Jun 20 13:00:57 EDT 2009

You could use unnumbered Ethernet VLAN subinterfaces assuming your IOS
release supports them (or you could get your gear upgraded to a release that
does ... I am utterly confused when faced with Catalyst IOS releases):

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3t/12_3t4/feature/guide/gtunvlan.html

Ivan

http://www.ioshints.info/about
http://blog.ioshints.info/