[c-nsp] Sup720-3BXL Stable IOS

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Mon Mar 16 11:59:32 EDT 2009

On Monday 16 March 2009 04:42:00 pm Marcus.Gerdon wrote:

> But sooner or later we'll be hit by the AS32-capable
> update... we'll see if SXJ will run on 7600, else it will
> be (forced into SRE).

I posit quite a number of upgrades at the (peering) edge
come end of this year, along with ensuing moans and groans
as we make the networks ASN 32-bit capable.

Trying to figure out how to make this pretty, particularly
given that this very feature may be what stands between you
and your favorite, stable code base...

Mark.