[c-nsp] Names of various cisco operating systems

Fri Mar 20 07:57:02 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm in the middle of preparing a patch for SNMP::Info to detect the
operating systems and versions running on a wider range of Cisco equipment.

It's left me somewhat stumped what to write in the "os" field for most
of the devices below. IOS has a name, CatOS has a name, but what on
earth is the operating system called on these:

Application Content Module
Firewall Services Module
ASA (version 8+)
Content Content Switch

I can obviously called them whatever I like (e.g. Os: CSS ; Version:
7.50.0.04), but if there are offical names I'd like to use them.

Sam