[c-nsp] MLPPP

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Thu Mar 26 10:20:11 EDT 2009

You have it in a VRF which really shouldn't cause an issue as it's
tag2ip and ip2tag.

What code is it?

Make sure it's the latest 12.4 mainline as we did some work in 12.4 to make
this work.

Can you get a 'sh int mul 2 stat' after a clear counters...get it a few
times and send it?

Also, what are the other interface configs feeding this bundle?
It could be features on them causing the punts.

What does 'sh cef int' say?

Rodney