[c-nsp] Multilink PPPoA

Steven Saner ssaner at pantheranet.com
Mon Mar 30 15:07:57 EDT 2009

I am trying to configure multilink PPPoA of two ADSL circuits. At the
head end I have a 7206 and at the client end a 1721. I do have PPPoA
working on a single circuit, but it isn't quite clear to me if I can
bind two circuits using MPP and how to do it. There are quite a few
working PPPoA circuits in production on the head end, so I am hoping
to minimize the amount of trial and error experimenting on that side
at least.

I looked at this list's archives and see that this topic has been
discussed before, but with little in the way of examples or
documentation of how to do it. If someone would care to share some
config examples or point me in the direction of some useful
documentation, I would be grateful.

Thanks.

Steve

Steven Saner