[c-nsp] Trouble in an ASA migration from CheckPoint

Marcelo Zilio ziliomarcelo at gmail.com
Wed May 6 08:11:32 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm working in a migration of a CheckPoint Firewall to an ASA5520. I freeze
on a situation that seems ASA cannot "reproduce" CheckPoint configuration.
Follow the scenario:

- IP Address X on the Internet access IP Address X1 in the Inside network
through the X-NAT Address.
- IP Address Y on the Internet access IP Address Y1 in the Inside network
through the same X-NAT Address.

CheckPoint already does this, but I couldn't find a way to do the same with
ASA.
I've tried with Policy NAT, but it seems it doesn't work well to static
translations.

Have anyone done this before?

Any suggestions will be appreciated

Thanks