[c-nsp] Loose uRPF behaving like strict mode on 7600

Jose lobo at allstream.net
Wed May 6 19:40:15 EDT 2009

Well, according to the TAC case I had opened on this, it seems that
because the SUP32 has its TCAM full and is getting exception errors (it
has the full internet routing tables), this is likely the culprit to why
uRPF in loose mode is not behaving as expected.

I guess this is more fuel for the fire to get these gateways upgraded to
something more robust.

Jose