[c-nsp] heat fins popping loose on WS-X67xx cards

Lars Lystrup Christensen llc at dansketelecom.com
Thu May 28 16:59:10 EDT 2009

Hi Jay,

I've RMA'ed at least one board and could suspect other boards with the same flaw, so I believe this might be either a design fault or simply a faulty batch.

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Lars Lystrup Christensen
Director of Engineering, CCIE(tm) #20292

Danske Telecom A/S
Sundkrogsgade 13, 4
2100 København Ø