[c-nsp] L2TP Configuration Debugging

Charlie Greenaway Charlie.Greenaway at btinet.bt.com
Thu Nov 12 11:16:23 EST 2009

Gregory,

Please drop me a line with the configuration of the router acting as PPPoE client and the router acting as the LNS.
Also, please detail what is in the RADIUS profile (if a AAA server is being used).

No promises but I'll check it over and offer up some suggestions if I have any.

Best regards,

Charlie G

Charlie Greenaway - CCIE#11226 (Security/R&S)

Solutions Architect | BT iNet | Tel: +44 (0)1993 885897
Email: charlie.greenaway at btinet.bt.com | Web: www.btinet.bt.com

Hello,
	I am attempting to help a customer debug an interconnect issue on his L2TP configuration. Unfortunately, this particular customer is not very Cisco savvy, and I am not very L2TP on Cisco savvy, so I would like to recruit someone for an hour (paid) to assist in debugging this tunnel configuration.

Specifically, we are attempting to get DSL PPPoE sessions to establish the tunnel to a remote router for authentication / transport.

Please let me know if you are interested in assisting, and what your hourly rate is.

Thanks!

This e-mail contains BT iNet information, which may be privileged or confidential.  It’s meant only for use by the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please let me know immediately on the e-mail address above. Thank you. We monitor our e-mail system, and may record your e-mails.

BT iNet is a trading name of BT Convergent Solutions Limited    Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ    Registered in England no: 3238603