[c-nsp] Device for mapping IPv6 to IPv4-addresses

Andreas Mueller andreas.mueller at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Nov 13 05:50:46 EST 2009

	Hello,

I need to realize an IPv6-island inside an IPv4 network. To connect my
IPv6-island to the IPv4-world I need a network-device with the following
features:
- the IPv6-addresses need to be mapped (dynamically) to IPv4-addresses
for internet-connectivity.
- the IPv6-Island will contain about a hundred computers.
- some servers in the IPv6-island have to be reached from the
outside-world by a static-IPv4-address.
- the network is based on gigabit ethernet.

what possibilities do I have to realize this scenario ?

thanks for help && happy weekend,

Andreas Mueller