[c-nsp] Cisco 3750 Stack less disruptive EtherChannel configuration

luismi asturluismi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 06:05:04 EDT 2009

Hi,

We had a problem with a stack 3750 here and the configuration is..

Stack (2x3750) === FEC === SW 2960

It is a cross etherchannel configuration.
3750 is not working with L3 mode at all.

The FEC config is "mode on".
So, one the 3750 had a problem yesterday and it creates disruption in
the connectivity with the 2960 switches. I didn't expect from
Etherchannel. It is supossed that is pretty fast but it was not.

I would like to see if there is anyone here with a similar configuration
or other one to fix this situation.
Any comment is welcome