[c-nsp] IOS question for c12406

Leif Sawyer lsawyer at gci.com
Thu Oct 15 16:37:16 EDT 2009

In the process of upgrading from a  c12008  to a c12406, with the following
linecards:

SIP-601 + SPA-10X1GE-V2
2 x PRP-2
LC-4OC3/POS-SM
4GE-SFP-LC

Looks like I've got a choice between these two:
        c12kprp-k4p-mz.120-32.SY10.bin
        c12kprp-k4p-mz.120-33.S5.bin

feature-set comparison doesn't list these, but based on the most recent
version in it, the only difference that I would be concerned with is
        CEF/dCEF - Cisco Express Forwarding

however, in botting the SY train, it appears that dCEF truly is enabled.

Anybody have any experience with these, recommendations, comments or caveats?

Thanks,

 Leif