[c-nsp] 12.2.33 SRC5 experiences?

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Fri Oct 16 15:57:17 EDT 2009

On Friday 16 October 2009 06:59:27 pm luismi wrote:

> how is the ios, any bug sev1 or interesting?

We shall be migrating a number of 7200 boxes over to SRC5 by
the end of the month.

SRC5 is only bug fixes, no new features.

A lot of the issues we've raised before SRC5 have,
apparently, been fixed. A number of bugs we've been chasing
since SRC have, apparently, been fixed too (finally, I
hope).

Lab'ing it so far seems promising, but will report back if
anything is out of place, next month :-).

We've been waiting for this release a looooooong time.
Something tells me it might be the most stable, yet.

Cheers,

Mark.