[c-nsp] Xconnect on Portchannel interface [EoMPLS]

Marko Milivojevic markom at markom.info
Tue Oct 20 06:01:01 EDT 2009

> Yes, it's works but only from cisco side. On other side of port-chanell we
> have Force10 device and when I configure mode on, I have port-channel UP. on
> cisco device, but "down" on Force10. The question is, why it's works when
> xconnect is configured on subinterface with tagged vlan? Maybe is it
> conflict with LACP/MPLS signalization?

I had another thought after my original reply, but for some reason I
didn't send you follow-up. Have you tried not enabling EC on Cisco
doing xconnect (PE) at all and simply having it just on end-nodes:

A===PE1---PE2===B

Enable EC just on A and B and do simple xconnect from all interfaces
on PE1 and PE2? My knowledge is very rusty, but it could be that LACP
will be carried over in port mode.

--
Marko
CCIE #18427 (SP)