[c-nsp] Multicast trickery

Wyatt Mattias Gyllenvarg wyatt.eliasson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 13:03:57 EDT 2009

Hi Hans

I have set BSR-BORDER on the interface, so that should not be it.

I want too run PIM-DM but as long as I send PIM-packets I can not.

Anyone have a theory about the filter not biting?
Im not at work now but it looks something like.
Deny ip pim any any
Deny ip any <multicast>
Permit any any

Best regards