[c-nsp] Cisco SCE 2020 and snmp question

Donato Dunguihual Morales ddungui at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 10:28:39 EDT 2009

Hi,

I need to graph via snmp and  mrtg or rrdttool , ip traffic and
protocols  for Cisco sce 2020 box.

I saw in  the web , the utility rtmcmd.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6135/products_user_guide09186a00808165dd.html#o16507.

I´m  trying to  run the scripts, in a linux server, with all
requirements,  java , mrtg, rrdtool , but  i have the following error .
Does anyone have any experience with this script or another form for
generate a graph via snmp in SCE 2020?

#  ./rtmcmd.sh -S "X.X.X:X" -U user -P ***** --pqb-sce=X.X.X.X
--source-dir=/templates --dest-dir=/rtm-output -c ./rtmcmd.cfg
connecting to X.X.X.X ... done
retrieving service configuration from SCE ... disconnecting from device
... done
Failed to retrieve service configuration from SCE X.X.X.X. Aborting!

Thanks in advance
Donato