[c-nsp] Cisco TAC issues - can someone from Cisco enlighten me on this?

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Mon Sep 21 00:58:05 EDT 2009

On Sun, 20 Sep 2009, Jeff Kell wrote:

> Front-line TAC has gotten "incomprehensibly" bad.  The most recent case came
> back with info request (this is a direct quote):

I've run into this in the past with different vendors, even on occasions
when the most frequently needed information ("show tech", "request
tech-support", etc...) is attached to the support case before it gets
assigned to an engineer.  A response like the one that was previously
posted indicates that the engineer who handled the case failed to look at
those attachments, wasting time and effort on both sides.  I think a
language barrier has factored into this to some degree.  When issues like
this come up, I make sure my account team for $VENDOR knows about it and
that has helped.

jms