[c-nsp] Cisco TAC issues - can someone from Cisco enlighten me on this?

Hank Nussbacher hank at efes.iucc.ac.il
Mon Sep 21 01:42:36 EDT 2009

At 17:41 20/09/2009 -0400, Steve Fischer wrote:

>I am interested in any and all feedback from the community on this.  If
>there is someone within Cisco (other than my salesperson, who's heard this
>before from me.on more than one occasion) who I can send this to, and can
>respond to it, it would also be appreciated.

I feel your pain.

Cisco lives by their stock value:
http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=CSCO#chart12:symbol=csco;range=2y;indicator=volume;charttype=line;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=on;source=undefined

Cisco has been shedding staff all year:
http://www.computerweekly.com/Articles/2009/02/05/234641/cisco-to-lay-off-up-to-6700-staff-as-outlook-deteriorates.htm
http://www.networkworld.com/news/2009/071609-cisco-layoffs.html

Might very well be the people who could help you are among those that were
laid off.

Don't expect anything better within the next 2 years.

Regards,
Hank