[c-nsp] Cisco TAC issues - can someone from Cisco enlighten meon this?

Michael Balasko Michael.Balasko at cityofhenderson.com
Mon Sep 21 12:33:02 EDT 2009

Steve,

I have been through all that you mention myself. That being said, I have
had very good luck in requesting TAC in Mexico or Australia for late
night escalation assistance. *WARNING horrible generalization to follow*
- I have had very good luck with the skill sets found in both places.
YMMV.

My TAC approach- When the first TAC guy tells me to send a show tech
while it and other relevant pieces of info are attached to the case, I
immediately close the case and re-open it. This way I can roast the guy
on the survey. Sadly, If it gets escalated/transferred I cannot
selectively rate each person on the case, so as a "workaround" this is
how I get my two cents in.

Mike