[c-nsp] Download manager hell and latest Windows VPN Client?

Ziv Leyes zivl at gilat.net
Thu Sep 24 07:36:56 EDT 2009

Assuming that terrorists or any other embargoed country will try to * legally* obtain crypto software from Cisco or any other vendor is like assuming that you could catch ganstas when they go to the weapon's store to buy their piece...
As I said before, is much easier to download ANY IOS from BitTorrent than you can possibly imagine, and I guess also terrorists know this little programs