[c-nsp] Smartnet pricing?

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Tue Sep 29 15:44:10 EDT 2009

Gert Doering wrote:
> How do people get these "part" numbers?  For our smartnet contracts, getting
> the right numbers for various 6500+sup720 combinations seems to be nearly
> impossible.

Gert,

Two ways that I can think of.  The first is from the Global Price List
on cisco.com:

https://tools.cisco.com/qtc/pricing/MainServlet

Or by way of the Dynamic Config Tool when you build a quote:

https://apps.cisco.com/qtc/config/jsp/configureHome.jsp

I'm assuming that all registered users have access to that information.
  My CCO has several entitlements added to it so it's possible that
other CCOs can't access the same data.  Your AM should be able to get
the GPL added to your CCO though.

Justin