[c-nsp] ASR 1002 vs ISR 3945

Bill Blackford BBlackford at nwresd.k12.or.us
Wed Apr 7 22:37:42 EDT 2010

I'm not familiar with the 3945. Does it ship with the NPE G1?

I turned off as many features as I could on my 7301 (NPE-G1) and it fell over at 60kpps. As it sits right now, at 15kpps the 7301 is at 27% CPU. My ASR1002 is at 0% with 25kpps. I suspect this would still be 0% when I occasionally micro burst to 300kpps. This ISR must be much more robust than I'd ever give it credit.

-b