[c-nsp] Weird Frame-relay / L3 connectivity problem

Kenny Sallee kenny.sallee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 19:00:55 EDT 2010

> What's the providers take on this? The problem initially appears to be
> in their end according to what you write.
>
> --
> Peter

I've worked with the provider and Cisco today.  Looks like perhaps a new(?)
bug that has to do with the way the provider applied QoS and our request to
use frame relay encapsulation (over P2P links).  Cisco removed the
service-policy from the PE router sub-interface and voila!  L3 connectivity
was restored.  Cisco and the provider are still investigating.  I have
requested a change to HDLC for the affected customers.  Thanks for the
reply,
Kenny