[c-nsp] Nagios config frontends

Walter Keen walter.keen at RainierConnect.net
Tue Apr 13 17:45:37 EDT 2010

  I started looking into this, as I'm in a similar situation as Eric,
and found that newer versions of OpenNMS does 99% of what I'm doing with
Nagios and Cacti now, so I'm in a slow migration to that.  Might be
worth checking out the 1.7.x releases, a lot of new features have been
added.  I'll have to recreate some custom check scripts, but I'm seeing
a huge performance increase so I think it's worth it.