[c-nsp] DC rectifier recommendations

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Thu Apr 15 11:19:39 EDT 2010

On 4/13/10 11:54 AM, Tim Jackson wrote:
> Eltek/Valere
>
> http://www.eltekvalere.com/wip4/telecom/c/detail_product.epl?cat=11074

I've had issues with the basic controller locking up as "system ok" and
failing to send alarms or respond to the front panel buttons until you
reset it by pulling it out of the chassis. The upgraded one with the
knob and Ethernet port has been trouble free. (I don't know the part
numbers offhand, but the basic one has three buttons with a low-res
screen and the upgraded one has two buttons and a rotating knob with a
high-res screen.)

As far as doing their job as a DC plant, no problems.

~Seth