[c-nsp] ASR1k | Etherchannel / LAG bundles

Yan Filyurin yanf787 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 13:13:45 EDT 2010

I was recently testing it with 2.5.0 and it works pretty well.  I think in the end Cisco finally fixed it. The caveat is that it supports only LACP, which was perfectly okay and I have it running in active/active (and it worked in active/passive too) going to a 3750 stack or a VSS cluster.  Approximately 500 MS of lost traffic was observed.