[c-nsp] VPN over Comcast

Ge Moua moua0100 at umn.edu
Tue Apr 27 16:15:59 EDT 2010

we are extending l2 pseudowire over ipsec tunnels through comcast
business class internet and this seems to work mostly stable for us; I'm
not sure if the sla for residential cable would incur more outage or
not; albeit we are in the minneapolis mkt and not chicago.

--
Regards,
Ge Moua

University of Minnesota | OIT - NTS