[c-nsp] /18 and multihomed BGP

RAZAFINDRATSIFA Rivo Tahina r.tahina at moov.mg
Fri Aug 13 08:02:46 EDT 2010

Thanks Adam,

in fact, I'm already with 2 upstreams, each one with 2 links, I do
load balancing with them, announcing a /24 from one link to another
according to the traffic, these 2 existing ISPs have /24 filters.
I'm adding a new ISP with 3 links, and this 3rd ISP wants to change a
unique /18 filter; we plan to use all 3 ISPs at the same time, not
for backup only.

BR