[c-nsp] Cisco 3750 - VTY ACL vrf-also

Saxon Jones saxon.jones at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 12:13:23 EDT 2010

I currently have an ACL that works as I want it to (allowing
management stations to SSH to any of its IP's regardless of VRF). It's
a regular 3750 (well a 3750G) so I don't know if that's different than
a 3750-ME:

floor2.mc#sh ver
Cisco IOS Software, C3750 Software (C3750-IPSERVICESK9-M), Version
12.2(52)SE, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)
floor2.mc#sh run | begin line vty
line vty 0 4
access-class mgmt_in in vrf-also

I use an extended ACL like the following, in case it makes a difference:

ip access-list extended mgmt_in
permit tcp X.X.X.X Y.Y.Y.Y any eq 22

-saxon